In today’s world, budgets are tighter than ever. Principals are now tasked with a great amount of staff training.
When preparing a presentation for your teaching staff, the most difficult element is getting that &*%$ PowerPoint finalized.
We’ve all been there.
After receiving numerous requests for copies of Eric Jensen’s presentations that he’s held in our workshops, we’ve decided that we’d organize all of the top topics, and offer them to you.
Some of the topics covered are:
- AD/HD Insight and Solutions
- Brain Based Principles to Strategies
- Enrichment for Learning
- Fierce Teaching – 7 Factors That Matter Most
- How Teaching Changes Brains
- How to Implement Brain-Based Education
- Teaching with Poverty in Mind
- Teaching with the Brain in Mind
- Tools for Engagement
…and many more.
Eric Jensen has prepared these PowerPoint presentations to help deliver a powerful, concise presentation…
Those who have asked us for PowerPoint presentations are most often:
1. Trainers who work with groups of 20 or more
2. Staff developers who really want to make a difference in the lives of others
3. Teachers who want a more energizing classroom and
4. Anyone who currently or will in the future, spend a lot time in front of groups.
The staff development presentations will have title slides and closing slides. Average presentation will be 75-125 slides, depending on the topic.
You may customize (in fact, you are encouraged to do so), your slides by adding your own titles, key themes, strategies, persons of interest, school pictures and activities.
So save yourself time, and headache, and check out the PowerPoint presentations available here.