Deliver a clear concise learning experience and a powerful presentation to your teaching staff.
Eric’s PowerPoint presentations have been created for:
- Trainers who work with groups of 20 or more
- Staff developers who really want to make a difference in the lives of others
- Teachers who want a more energizing classroom and
- Anyone who currently or will in the future, spend a lot time in front of groups.
Powerpoint Presentations are now reduced from $99 to only $79 each.
* Checks/Purchase Orders Not Accepted for PowerPoint Orders.
PowerPoint for Kennedy Center Attendees:
Eric Jensen’s PowerPoint from the presentation at the Kennedy Center in DC.
Learn why visual, tactile and musical arts are so essential to our students. You’ll get a colorful and engaging presentation, with 85 fresh new slides that explore the research behind the arts. Many studies suggest that arts can have a significant and lasting positive effect on student learning. But what exactly does the research tell us and how much arts are needed to change the brain?Discover what the research says and find out if arts should be assessed or not. Great this great persuasion tool for parents, administrators and school board. Expect staff to gain background and strategies to implement immediately.
The support book recommended for this presentation is Arts with the Brain in Mind by Eric Jensen